Monday, October 13, 2008

"He's Too Nice"


They always say that the nice guys finish last and honestly I feel that statement should be edited just a little. "Women who neglect/leave nice guys finish last...." Man I can't say I have ever been or am the smoothest dude, had the freshest clothes, or had the most out there reputation, but one thing I do know is that I know how to treat a woman. Oh and by the way...IM A "NICE GUY"....Day after day I see friends and how they speak of leaving a dude for another. Not because they beat them, not because they hurt them, not because they didn't have their life together. No. It was that for some reason they just didn't like them. For some reason....For some reason....For some reason. It's not some reason.....it's obvious that the reason is that the guy is just too "nice". There are too many females out there gettin hurt, beat, mistreated, neglected, and fighting for relationships that don't show any promise for the sake of havin that "sexy nigga", that "fly nigga", that "football playin nigga", that "our babies gon look beautiful....nigga".  Not enough are lookin for that "caring nigga", that "sensitive nigga", that "listening nigga".  All i have to say (and ima put this in all caps for a reason)....IF YOU NEGLECT THE NICE GUY, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE BEING NO GOOD DUDES OUT THERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE THE GOOD ONES INVISIBLE TO YOUR EYES...this is to my niggas doin right.....this is to my girls that have seen the light....and most importantly this is to my girls who cant seem to find that good relationship...if you want something different you gotta do something different....if you want a good relationship take the shades off, open your eyes, and see that good dude in front of you. God Bless

No comments: