Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Can't Sleep

Whole time.....

I haven't been able to sleep well lately. My mind wanders to only one place in the seconds before I sleep. I can't seem to escape the leftovers of my recent hurt no matter how much I suppress. I have so many questions running through my head after you blew my mind wit an empty sorry.

Why?
What am I really worth to you after everything I've done?
What brought you back when you did?
How in such a short period of time does your consideration for the one you "love" go away so quick?
How could you have done that?
Why didn't you mean it when you apologized?
Why even apologize in the first place?
Why that night?
Why even see me after you did what you did?
Why did you leave me feeling so betrayed and used?
Why?

Like I'm doing my best to forget the past but the past has still fucked me up. The past has still left me wit the fear of ever loving again. I know what to do. But after June idk if I ever want my heart in the hands of another. But yeah I'm bout to go take a nap and try yet again to make sense of the past. God Bless.

2 comments:

J0SMILES said...

BFF. LLLLL.
If this is concernin what I think it is. Its ok to THINK of it, not to DWELL. the past is the PAST for a reason. without it, it would not have created and molded the BEAUTIFUL (no homo) YOUNG MAN who is my BFF LLLLL. i love the person you are and so does everyone ELSE we know. the one thing you'll probably never get to know is the absolute TRUTH of how in HER mind she answers those questions. the MIND is a VERY private place. but I mean, real talk, it's bout to be 09---you bout to be 21 out this bitch. my bestfriend's (girl) brother is a bartender in a bar so we buyin that shit out cause we got money like that soooooo lets DRINK UP MY NAIJA NIGGGGAAAAAAA

Uchenna Always said...

bff i seriously love you to death lol....oh yeah we gettin fucked up for sure lol