Monday, October 13, 2008

A Womans Worth: One Night of Pleasure or a Potential Friendship


Whole time......
I feel like I'm surrounded by dudes that don't know, realize, or grasp the worth of a woman. If i got even half a penny for how many times I've heard my dudes say they just trynna "smash" i would seriously be chillin in the bank wit Trump. What is it thats goin on in dudes heads these days. We have "devolved" (my special antonym for evolve lol) from the days of being cordial, the days of seeing more than a vagina in the female figure, the days of acknowledging the worth of the female race. 

I pose this question to my dudes:

WHEN YOU FIRST MEET A GIRL WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SEX THAT NIGHT AND NEVER SEE HER AGAIN?

or

HAVE A GOOD TIME, GOOD CONVERSATION, AND LET THE SITUATION GROW TO A FRIENDSHIP FIRST?

Now so far in my experience most of the dudes I know would quickly hit up that first option easy and i dont understand y.  There is too much knowledge, compassion, insight, love, and warmth you can gain from any woman u meet to be worrying about her pussy first.  Friendship first does not mean no sex later......lemme repeat.......FRIENDSHIP FIRST DOES NOT MEAN NO SEX LATER!.......i feel like the best sex ties emotion wit the body and can only be shared with someone you truly care about.  Useless fucking wit a girl you barely know is just an ant on a wall in comparison to what you could have with someone of true value to u....apart from sex.  My dudes....i know perfectly well that we all got needs feel me?....i kno perfectly well that some of us been hurt and therefore see women the way we do.......but the only way to enjoy the full value of the beautiful women of this earth is to pursue their soul before their flesh...God Bless

5 comments:

J0SMILES said...

BFF I LOVE YOU! U R THE BEST GUY EEVVEEEERRR! U BETTER FOLLOW MY BLOG!!!

@iL8on said...

agreed 100%.

i'mma have to subscribe to this blog..

Anonymous said...

lmao, this is the truth in some utopia of some sorts, females don't respond to rationality like that, they wanna be friends with that dude who doesn't...

Uchenna Always said...

i feel u on that but all im sayin is that females are worth more than just pussy...in general

zsamurai said...

this is word.... imma have to do a response to this one

indubitable.


<3 loves it